Friday, April 3, 2009


Some of your first reactions to this photo will most likely be, “What tha!” To me, however, when I saw this in the recent issue of Vanity Fair, it was nothing short of miraculous!

For those of you who don’t know, I have adored Frida Kahlo since I read her biography in college. Some of you also may not know that I am a huge fan of Seth Rogen (well, the whole Judd Apatow crew). Not only did I love him in the obvious 40-year Old Virgin, Superbad, and Pinapple Express, but I read an interview he did in GQ and was surprisingly intrigued. Then, that intrigue turned into fascination when I finally saw the short-lived series, Freaks and Geeks. Now do you get it? AMAZING!

Check out this awesome photo series with Paul Rudd, Jonah Hill, Bill Hader, Amy Poehler,and more in the April issue of Vanity Fair!

No comments: